The Kidnapping

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Kidnapping

Post by Dark_Kei on Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:56 pm

Where am I, Kei thought.

Kei could not see anything in front of himself and he felt constricted in so many ways. He knew the night before he went to a club and had a few drinks with the band but, this was completely different. He could feel his hands were bound by handcuffs. Did he get out of control again; was he in prison. His heart began to race wondering if he had hurt any of his friends...but...he couldn't have since the smell of blood was not in the air. Instead he smelt something herbal and he could hear water dripping somewhere in the distance. His vision was a bit blurred from whatever was masking his eyes but, he could see rocks and what seemed to be a counter; was he in a abandoned building?

He could feel that his feet where also bound by something and he wasn't sure what so he threw his body to the right landing on a cold stone floor that was covered in dirt and dust. He coughed as some of the dust went into his nose and mouth. He could hear more people squirming in the distance like him; he also got the sense that someone was watching him. Just the sheer sense of something watching him irritated his state of mind.

"HEY," he shouted,"What the fuck is going on here?!"
Dark_Kei

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Kidnapped

Post by Hale Caldwell on Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:32 pm

Ugh my head. I rolled my neck experimentally feeling stiff and tried to stretch but found my hands and feet were bound.
Are you serious? I've been kidnapped...again. I'm seriously going to fire my security team, aside from Felix.

"Look, unless this is a sexy roleplay can we just cut to the part where I pay you guys? I've got a lot to do with my time."

A low chuckle came to my ears as a hand gripped my chin.

"Such an arrogant one you are, thinking that you can pay me off."

His touch made my skin crawl and I jerked away from it.

"Why don't you take these restraints off and fight me like a man?"

Come on...I just needed a little leeway so I could investigate my surroundings and get out of this shit.

The veil was slipped from my eyes and my chin was jerked upright to meet his gaze.

He was gorgeous, with almond eyes and jet black hair, a physique barely contained by the suit he wore.

"Hmm are we sure we can't just leave it at a sexy roleplay?" I grinned.

Yeah, I'm kind of fucked up, but who isn't?

"Another time, today you are entertaining someone else."

He moved away from me and sat at the table of what appeared to be a tea shop.

He crossed his legs and sipped from a piping cup of tea.

"Bring out the Testaments."

A briefcase was produced from one of his lackeys and I groaned, this was going to be some Biblical bullshit.

The briefcase was opened and a beautiful tapestry was unfurled before us. Countless esoteric symbols lined the parchment and I was spellbound by their beauty...that is until they began to wriggle and pull themselves off the page like worms.

"What are those..."

"Your new friends."

Hale Caldwell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Kidnapping

Post by Antyx7 on Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:30 pm

A faint numbness was all I could feel as I began to return to consciousness. My thoughts were clouded and I could barely used any of my senses. Drugs, that could be the only cause since I haven't touched liquor in over five years. But why couldn’t I remember the progression of events before this? Or why I was having such a difficult time moving or seeing? Shifting my arms and legs, I could sense they were bound by some thick material, probably rope.

Rohypnol?
GHB?
Ketamine?

All possible but not likely. My eyelashes brushed against a matted surface, blindfold. So that explains the current situation, just not what has happened or is pumping through my system.

Chloroform? I’d have some memories of passing out though I’d like to think.
Opioids? If so, they used enough not to shut down my respiratory system, so definitely a pro.

An object hitting the floor followed by an “uff” brought my attention to the immediate moment, followed by a conversation between a man and woman. Clearly the girl was use to kidnappings and kinky sexual experiences but what friends were the man talking about? Testaments? Oh please.

“I don’t mean to be a bother, but I have enough friends, thank you. Now how about we ignore any religious rants and talk about letting me go free.” A slow chuckle was hard in response, “I’m guessing that’s a no?”

Antyx7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Where am I?

Post by Jayne_Gemini on Thu Aug 04, 2016 12:45 am

Jayne's ears were ringing as she woke in complete darkness. Her head felt groggy and so many of the sounds she tried to make out sounded muffled. Even though her eyes were open the room was pitch black to her. As she blinked she could feel a cloth around her eyes. as she moved her feet she could feel a cold dirty floor and the smell of mold and decaying plants filled her nose. As she tried to move her arms to pick herself up she could feel they too were bound by something. This was different then the cloth over her eyes but, this time she felt cold medal cuffs along her skin.

Que fue she thought to herself.

As she could hear them talk about religious things and to bring out items as two men and another female protested their actions. It seems she wasn't the only one kidnapped. The voices she heard in the room were of no one she knew and fear began to sink into her stomach. She felt as if she was going to be sick and tears began to rolled down her cheek. She knew that the kidnapper was going to react to her actions but, she was truly scared and she could not contain it.

"...help..." she cried to herself.
Jayne_Gemini
Admin

View user profile http://inscription.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Testaments

Post by Hale Caldwell on Thu Aug 04, 2016 2:37 pm

Testaments? I tried to wriggle my arms free to both escape and bring some circulation back to my numb hands but managed to achieve very little in both departments. The sinister looking tattoos continued to squirm upon the pages and I felt nauseated just looking at them. What could those be? It had to be some side effect of whatever drug they had used to incapacitate me.

I saw that I was 1 of three men, and there were also 3 women. That hinted at some kind of occult ritualism, yet, the markings were completely foreign to any occult studies I had conducted.

Another sinking dread hit me. Could Chris be a part of this?

"Now, which one of you beautiful men and women would like to go first?" The man drinking tea asked before slipping on a glove and picking up one of the tattoos off the page. It writhed in his hand and looked like it was attempting to...bite him? But the gloves protected the man's skin as he deposited the tattoo/parasite into a tea cup and begun to blend it with tea as if it was any regular ingredient.

He stood and walked over to us, "Don't be shy, who would like the first drink? The first to become Inscripted."

Hale Caldwell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Antyx7 on Fri Aug 05, 2016 2:24 am

The never ending banter of various voices pelted my sore head. My eyes weren't capable of making out any of my surroundings through the cloth preventing my sight. With the rest of my body restrained, it wasn't in the realm of possibilities to break free. Feeling my heart beating faster, panic began to settle in and my body convulsed.

“No No No!”

This was real bad, I wasn't one for being in confined areas nor enclosed places. During the fidgeting, the blindfold managed to slip down enough to grant me sight of the rundown and deteriorating room. Shelves and counters lined the walls, while a pond was nestled directly in the center. Attempting to look around, I managed to see five other victims all tied up and bound like I was.

“Was this an attempt at all the Prize winners? But none of them looked like they would fit as my competition…”I mumbled to myself until my gaze settled upon one familiar face… “Kasper!” These definitely weren't prize winners then, but maybe the top of each field?

“Oh, it looks like we do have a volunteer, splendid!” Confusion had to be noted on my face, “Don't worry deary, just have a drink and we can let you go soon.” There was some sort of evil gleam in his eyes but I doubt that he was going to give me much of a choice.

“Can I atleast ask if it's safe?”

“It won't kill you...I'm sure.” He placed the cup to my lips and the slimy liquid poured past my lips. “Make sure to get to the last drop, or else things may not go accordingly.”

A rigid substance passed along with the tea but overall very little taste came from it. “What was the poi-” A sharp pain stabbed the back of my throat, causing me to inhale sharply. Tears welled in the corner of my eyes and the pain didn't just linger in one place, it begun to move in a swirling pattern down my body. It felt like someone was etching my body with a knife, making sure to curl and claw it's way around each cell of my being. Trying to look down at my body, I finally saw the source of the pain. Black ink, almost like a tattoo was freely dancing across my flesh, as though my skin was an ice rink to skate across. As the pain grew, the design begun to take shape and circulate around my thigh, just short of my skirt. With a final sharp pain, the black marking latched into my skin, blood beginning to run freely from the area and down my left leg. Starring in fear at the man, through gritted teeth, “What did you do you me!?!”

Antyx7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The Mark of the Dark Kind

Post by Dark_Kei on Fri Aug 05, 2016 8:51 am

Kei now felt his mask come off his eyes and he could see that there were six people here kidnapped by this man he had never met before. For a moment he thought this was another member of the Yakuza but, there was no way that this was them because, he had killed all of them so long ago. He watched as the guy whispered to one of his men as they poured a white liquid into a small cup.

"If you think I am drinking that I'm not," Kei spit at the man,"You can go fuck yourself."

"I was told you were a feisty one," the man laughed.

Kei clutched his mouth shut as a man came over to feed him the drink. As they approached him he headbutted the henchmen shattering the tea glass to the ground. He had hit the man so hard the henchmen was rendered unconscious. He had been bound like this one before when he trained in martial arts and so taking the man out was a simple task. The man who ordered the attacked looked annoyed.

"I knew you were strong but that is not a problem; we can do this another way," the man said.

Two larger men came into the room and slammed Kei back down into the concrete. The one began to hold him down by his foot while the other pulled on the cuffs stretching Kei's arms behind his head. He could feel the muscles in his arms strain almost as if they were trying to pull his arms out of the socket. A roar escaped Kei as pain came across his face with one shoulder finally being pulled out of place. Another man came over with a teapot of the boiling mixture.

They began to pour the steaming liquid onto his left shoulder that was already injured. As the liquid came in contact with his skin, anyone could hear how the liquid was burning him alive. Kei let out more screams of pain as they continued to pour every last drop from the kettle. Kei's arm was beginning to sound like water hitting a hot pan and the smell of blood began to enter his nose. Just the smell alone was making him nauseated and shortly a bucket of ice water was dumped onto him.

His handcuffs where removed and Kei's body shook violently as he tried to hold himself from the ground. Deep breaths escaped his chest as the steam rolled off his injured arm. He looked to see where the blood was on his arm only to see a tattoo like item there. Kei looked confused around the room but he was weak from what they had just done to him.

"...b...bastard..." he managed to say to the man.

Dark_Kei

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayne_Gemini on Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:00 pm

Jayne listened in horror as a man experienced some sort of torture. The sounds were haunting and she could only listen to it play out. It seemed the man initiating this punishment found amusement in their suffering. His laugh sent shivers down her spine and she knew it would be a matter of time before he'd get to her. Two had already felt suffering and she wasn't sure how this would be for her; she knew it would not be good at all come her time.

"Well," the man said,"Shall I take that shield off your eyes."

As the cloth came off her eyes, she could see the two people suffering and the others still clueless to what was coming their way. Her eyes locked with the man that was just hurt; he was suffering terribly as sweat dripped down him. Her tears came down harder and her breathing intensified as the man came with the cup.

"I read about you...you hate being controlled," he laughed,"You're a wildflower I hear."

"Please...don't do this...I did nothing to deserve this...please let me go I won't say a thing," she pleaded.

"Oh I know," he laughed again,"HE should have been here but, since you have his blood running through your veins I figured you'd be a lot more fun "

Her handcuffs were removed and the four men came and held down her arms and legs. The men placed the cup down on the floor and climbed on top of her staring deeply into her eyes. He grabbed her neck beginning to choke her she screamed from her air constricting. As she tried to gasp for air he took the cup of brown liquid and poured it down here throat.

"Swallow it," he demanded letting go of her throat.

As she swallowed it her skin looked as if she was decaying and sight,sound, and taste began to fade from her. She tried to move her body but the men held her down. As she began to move more violently they let go as she dove to a corner of the room. As everything began to come back to her a tattoo began to appear on her forearm. She cried harder as everything came back to her.

"you....monster...,"she softly cried.

Last edited by Jayne_Gemini on Fri Aug 05, 2016 2:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jayne_Gemini
Admin

Back to top Go down

Strike Back

Post by Hale Caldwell on Fri Aug 05, 2016 1:43 pm

There was screaming all around me and I took the opportunity with all the confusion to make my move.
I clicked my heel and produced a blade from its compartment. I stretched and slid my restraints against the knife and cut them loose in one fluid motion as I kicked out and stabbed the nearest guard in his throat. Before he fell I braced my shoulder against his body and shoved with all my might bowling him over into the guards that rallied towards me.

"Stop." Tea drinker growled. "If you persist I will kill these people."

"Is that supposed to intimidate me?" I burst out laughing from how ridiculous his demands were. Kill a bunch of blank faces in exchange for my freedom? Done and done.

I dove for the guard on the floor and seized his pistol before vaulting over the table and pulling it with me as cover.

"Now listen, you can tell me where the exit is or-"

"-You'll kill my henchmen? They are paid professionals, they know the risks."

I aimed my gun at the hostages that had been administered whatever drug he had been trying to smuggle or test.

"I'll kill your precious specimens, you brought us here for a reason, you could have kidnapped any shmuck off the street but you chose to fuck with me, Kasai Seikatsu."

A look of panic crossed his eyes for but a moment and I knew my theory had been correct.

"You're bluffing..." he said angrily.

I turned and fired directly into the pretty asian man with dark hair's leg before aiming at the girl who had been drugged first. Eh with all that screaming I might be doing her a courtesy.

"Don't!" He raised both his arms and I smiled smugly.

"That's more like it, you chose poorly targeting a Seikatsu. Now where's your fucking exit?"

"Perhaps we can make a deal..."

"You can hold my fucking dousche for all I care, I don't deal, I demand."

He was wasting time, trying to distract me til back up showed so-

-I shot the first bitch in her arm.

"No more games. Where. Is. Your. Exit?" I snarled.

He tossed me a card key. "Take the stairs to your left up to the third floor, you aren't worth the effort crazy bitch."

"Oh you haven't seen crazy yet."

I pocketed the key card and backed slowly to the stairs.

Suddenly one of the things on the parchment clawed its way off the page and I could have sworn it looked directly at me. It began skittering across the floor towards me and I freaked.

"Fuck this, have fun bitches."

"I've never seen a Testament react so strongly to a person before...You have to stop her!"

But I was already gone without a glance back.

Hale Caldwell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Inscripted

Post by Hale Caldwell on Fri Aug 05, 2016 2:04 pm

I watched the woman escape without a glance back and my hopes of escape disappeared along with her.

I was next in line.

The man walked straight up to me and held out the cup, "You really don't want to piss me off anymore."

Fighting back at this point was useless, guards had already swarmed and reinforced the place.

I took the cup and eyed him furiously, "You will regret this."

I downed the cup and my eyes widened.

I felt it...moving, straight down my esophagus like some deranged spider and I fell to the ground convulsing in pain. It moved to my chest and I felt it like a poison swimming through my veins tasting its prey before it settled in my right shoulder and bit deep, coiling like a snake and my arm throbbed like it was going to pop open from the pressure and I squeezed my eyes shut as oblivion took me.

Hale Caldwell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Antyx7 on Sat Aug 06, 2016 3:23 am

Chaos sounded around the room and I couldn’t help but get the impression those around me were succumbing to their own fates, none reassuring or helping to calm my nerves. Clattering of chairs, shattering of glass, and...gun shots! I was a scientist, not some soldier! Under what circumstances was I involved in such barbaric actions?

Footsteps crossed from the left to directly situate front of me, sweat beading on my forehead cascaded and absorbed into the blindfold. Rugged fingers wrapped around the piece of cloth and yanked tightly, allowing my vision to return. The room was in worse conditions than I had previously thought. Blood soaked the tiled floor, most dried but a decent amount appeared fresh. The other captives all appeared as if they had just gone through war . Pale expressions, signs of mental fatigue, and the source of the fresh blood, all the bound bodies had undergone immense stress.

An antique looking cup was situated in between his palms, some sludge like substance filled to its brim. Bringing it to my lips, his eyes locked with mine, there wasn't going to be any persuading with him...but still.

“Drink...now.” The cup was pushed further against my lips. “I'm at my wits end with this bunch of subjects, so obey or else I will resort to other methods.” Again the pressure of the cup increased, almost until I gave out, but I would never let myself be someone else's experiment! “Fine, my patients has run thin. No more with the attempts of manners or prodding.”

He walked around behind me and forcefully wrapped his arm around my neck, fingers forcing my right eyelids opened. With the cup in the other hand, he lifted it an inch above my eye and let the content to pour straight into my sciera. The liquid didn’t feel out of the ordinary, just unpleasant against my eye.

Realizing this, the liquid developed claws that latched themselves into my eye. The slightest bit of movement and the agony would double. I could feel it. It wasn’t just a simplistic homogeneous fluid, it was an entire organism. The claws begun tunneling around the entirety of my eye, my vision now clouding over with blood and shadows. Whatever it was, it was trying to spread across my eye and without blinking, I could see the entire invasion. My screams of terror echoed through the room, my attempts to flail in pain were being prevented by this disgusting man’s force. Clenching my left eye shut, I attempted to close my right but I wasn’t capable. The man wouldn’t take his hands off of me, not until it felt like my eye was being grabbed and pulled away from my body.  

Antyx7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Run

Post by Jayne_Gemini on Sat Aug 06, 2016 1:26 pm

Jayne looked at everyone now as she rose to her feet as quick as she could. That girl was just going to leave them all behind, she was sure she would be able to catch her with the others. The one girl was shot in the shoulder, one guy may have just gone blind, another completely silent, and then there was the guy who had the drink before her; his eyes were growing irritated. She could see even in pain he was rising to his feet like he was going to attack at any moment even with the injuries he received.

As they ran she grabbed a pole off the ground and swung at the guards coming after them. She hit two across the side of their heads knocking them to the ground and rendering them unconscious. That left the unusual man and one henchmen for the two men to face. For a secret operation she wondered why there weren't more guards.; she was sure there was more on the way but, for now she needed to get everyone else out.

She quickly dodged the other two men as best as she could and began to untie the rest of the people in the room since she was the only let free at the current moment. She nervously tried to do her best to undo the ropes but the task was not simple. She wondered to herself why she was cuffed when everyone else seemed to be held by different methods of binding. Perhaps the man that brought them here wanted to test their strength or something. She had a lot of thoughts crossing her mind but, she knew she had to let them go.

"You got this," she said to herself quietly.

As the man that brought them here tried to confront her voice let out a loud, "NO!"

As she yelled a bunch of vines grew and blocked the man was sheltered from her. How was she able to do something like that so suddenly. Her eyes began to search the room and she realised she was able to do something to the dying plants in the room; was she able to control them with her mind or something from within? She tried to not panic and continued to work on everyone's ties. She could see that the girl left the door open for everyone else to escape even if she ran ahead. She was cold-hearted for sure but, at least she left them a little room to leave as well. She figured there would be more doors ahead so if she could catch up with her and at least prop the doors for the others or work some sort of bargain with this girl she could save everyone here. She looked to the rockstar look a like and the average joe in the eyes thinking the two of them would have to stick together

The one stood up shaking of rage and gave her a twisted smile. That was a smile of a pyscho, a face willing to take lives. It sent shivers down her spine but she nodded back and wrapped herself around the bleeding girl as the other man came to his senses.

"My name is Jayne," she said, "It seems like the only way to get outta here is following that girl so we need to get together."

Last edited by Jayne_Gemini on Wed Aug 10, 2016 2:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Jayne_Gemini
Admin

Back to top Go down

Kill No.66

Post by Dark_Kei on Wed Aug 10, 2016 12:37 am

All this talking an no action, Kei was beginning to grow agitated more and more as time passed. There was a bullet wound in his leg, his shoulder dislocated, some whore who thought using a weapon was the only way to fight her way out.

"Typical Cunt..." he mumbled under his breath.

He began to stand on his own two feet as everything around him began to blur. The pain was immense but the pain fueled his anger. He could see at least one intelligent person in the room trying to get everyone out. The only issues where her shaking hands as she tried to untie everyone.

"MOVE!"

The girl looked at him and tried to help him since he shoulder was out of place.

"DONT...TOUCH....ME!"

His hands began to feel a lot of heat as his fingernails turned to claws; what was this?! With his hands now under some sort of transformation he began to break whatever those around him seemed to be tied with. Each one was now loose looking at him unsure of what to do. The young woman said they should chase after the other girl to escape and it seemed like the right thing to do.

A guard tried to ambush them as they all seemed to be free now and something snapped in Kei. He let out a huge roar as he ran across the room taking the guard's face into his hand.

"You have a lot of nerve fucking with me," he yelled, "Don't worry you won't know what hit you."

With one swift move he clenched the man's face pummeling him to a wall at such a speed his head smashed in the concrete portion of the wall. What was once a man's head now was mush in the hands of Kei. As he killed this guard a horrible taste began to fill his throat and as he opened his mouth his own blood spat into the wall. It seemed whenever he hurt someone he would feel something right back and as he looked at the mush of a man his stomach began to feel sick. Kei instantly vomited into a nearby can as the pain of his injuries came back to him.

"What...is...happening...to me..." he managed to say.

Dark_Kei

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Antyx7 on Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:50 pm

Fingers fumbled around the cords binding my hand, a faint beating pulsated from my right eye. Separating my eyelid, air settled in my throat, stunned by the lack of sight from my right eye. Once I felt the roped drop to the floor, I swiftly brought my hands to my face, making sure that my right eye was indeed opened. No object covered my face, and I could feel each lid retracting as I blink. Light was no longer entering my eye, making this situation look even more daunting, and my chest suddenly felt heavier. Before I could catch myself, liquid streaks fell from my eyes, and onto my open palms. Functioning...from now on…like this? I don’t know if I will be able to adapt to the change.

Before us, the gentleman and his guard made attempts to approach us but before they could make any ground, a wall of vines grew from the pond and prevent their movement. Falling to my knees, I turned back a Latina woman looking stunned but somewhat pleased with the unrealistic rapid generation and manipulation of plant-life.

“What...what did you do?” I stuttered. I looked down at my own hands and couldn't help but wonder… “Was this...their doing?”

Rage started to boil within me and my body decided to ignore the soreness and abuse it has taken in the last few hours. Finally getting to my feet, the world continued spinning around me and my stability couldn’t seem to equal out. Losing function in my right eye had robbed one of the most human action from me Holding the back of the chair, I waited for the world to level out before moving any further. Seeing the others, none of them looked in good condition, with the exception of the rampaging men. My eyes....well eye, settled on a female with blood dripping from a bullet hole in her left arm.

“Ravyn” I whispered to myself before hobbling over to her. She looked up at me, mouth slightly ajar. However I couldn’t tell if she was content or scared when looking at me. “Rayvn? What’s wrong?”

Antyx7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Healing

Post by Hale Caldwell on Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:27 am

Light blossomed into my eyes as I slowly came to and instantly pain flared through my right arm.
"Ugh...what the hell..."
I could feel whatever had lodged itself into my arm wriggling about and I instinctively reached for it but felt only the smooth contour of my skin.
I sat up in a panic and checked my arm and found only a tattoo that resembled a beautiful eye.
I felt waves of fiery lances stabbing at me and I tried to shut it out but that only made it worse. I tried to concentrate, to feel become aware of my body and where this pain was coming from and my eyes settled on the two captives with me.
"Stop...stop...stop!" I tried to block out the pain and I reached for them like my blood was pouring from their wounds and white light flowed from my hands and directly into them and finally the pain stopped like a bandage had been wound securely around the flood of blood.

Miraculously, the holes in their bodies closed as the light flooded from my body and I didn't think I could ever feel more...whole.

Hale Caldwell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Antyx7 on Fri Aug 12, 2016 1:27 am

My eyes locked with the last person I was expecting to see in this excerpt of a Steven Spielberg novel. Kasper McAllister. His face now looked aged and tattered than I’ve grown accustomed to seeing, he must have endured more strenuous. His right eye held no color, nor reflected any light, and I knew that he mustn’t be able to see from it. Down his cheek two separate streaks of dried blood laid. Instinctively I felt the newly formed marking around my thigh, there was no way they weren’t linked but why did it affect Kasper’s eye?

“Kasper...can you?”

“No, but we need to leave now before I can look further into this. I’ll have to get this checked out the second we have put enough distance between us and here.” His body gave away what his tone was trying to hide: he was trying to not break down.

Standing, I winced at the sharp pain in my arm from where that bitch shot me. The rest of the captives seemed to be engaged in their own realization, but the one that caught my attention fully was the gentleman who seemed to be convulsing with pain. We were all emotionally and physically crippled, surrounded by unanswered questions and people unable to obtain them. At one point, the man started reaching towards myself and another crippled stranger. Glancing to Kasper and back, a white light began to emit from his hand and out towards us. Normally I’d have fled, but my instincts told me to trust in the light and follow its lead. Weaving it’s way to my left arm, the light particles danced around my wound before glowing more intensely. In a matter of seconds, the hole closed up and the metal slug fell effortlessly to the ground. Mouth opened, I couldn’t think of the correct phrase to express my appreciation, curiosity, and fea. So I settled for a simple…

“Thank you.”

Antyx7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Not now....

Post by Dark_Kei on Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:04 pm

The Jury has found Kei Ichihara not guilty for self defense...in the case of the murder of the Izumi Henchmen we find the defendant guilty of murder...

Kei could picture it all again in this moment...the feeling of being trapped. The feeling of knowing that the future would be grim and full of hardships. He felt like he has no room to breathe nowhere to call his own. He was alone again with a group of people he did not know and once again far away from those he cared for. The sense of adventure he once loved diminished again. Last night felt so good to him for the first time in three years and once again he was swept back into this dark world. There was no sense of freedom for him and he was getting sick of it.

How he got to this place was beginning to set in again and he was sure it was making headlines being that he was in the public eye. He remembered doing a livestream with the band after a night of clubbing and drinking. He started to remember how these people that held him captive here fought his band and then he was taken away into the night. He was sure there were people looking for him but, in a place so remote and with these others that were causing chaos...what was to be of everything.

As he sat there in pain, the one began to emanate a light and the bullet and bullet wound seemed to disappear. Kei looked at him unsure of how he was able to do that but, whatever it was seemed to be happening to all of them. The female was able to protect them with dying plants, and now this one seemed to heal, it was very interesting for sure. He tried to reach Kei's dislocated shoulder but Kei moved away before he could. His fast movement hurt it more causing him to fall back down. He rested his arm on his leg for now.

"Please, don't touch it," he said through struggled breaths,"I can fix that when we get out of here. I am willing to help get us out but, we need a plan or we're gonna die here."

Dark_Kei

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Escape

Post by Hale Caldwell on Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:57 am

"Hmph, they really think this will bring me down." I darted out from the stairs and easily slipped behind the guard at the top with my slender frame. He really wasn't expecting in the realm of possibility that someone could escape that basement anyways which made this easy. One clean slice across the throat like dad had taught me. I couldn't wait to tell him all about my epic escape, he was going to be so proud of me. That thought brought elation to my shaking limbs as the man dropped with a quiet thud. I dragged his body into a nearby room and snatched his gun as well as his wallet, (he wouldnt be needing it) and also his military style kukri. Ooooh he had a cell phone on him as well, cha ching! I pocketed it after checking for wifi, already knowing that it was highly unlikely signal would get through down here. I was right ,as usual. I ducked out of the room and made my way to the end of the central hallway. A din of voices assailed my ears and I flattened myself against the right wall immediately. Fuck! Just how many henchmen were in this damn place, what was this crap? Paramilitary? I identified from tone differentiation that there were at least six guys occupying the stairs to my freedom. I'd ran up three flights of stairs uncontested just to run into this shit...what a tease.

It didn't matter though, I had to deal with the six, otherwise if reinforcements came in from behind...well that wasn't a fun kind of london bridge. Hmm I peered cautiously and saw that the six were playing a game of cards. Damn it, that relaxed manner suggested they were skillful and aware of it. Not to mention they were all clustered together so even If miraculously I killed three at once, I would still get gunned down. Screw it, I dashed forward and released a barrage of bullets in their direction as I slid across the polished floor. I heard two cries of pain mixed amidst the cries of confusion and was confident I'd disabled two. I quickly rose to my feet and darted behind the wall in front of me. Bullets whizzed down the hallway and I took a deep breath before quickly popping out and shooting another hail of bullets but they had used the table as cover and I didn't score a hit. Shit shit! I head a door explode down the hallway to my right and more guards burst out from the noise.

I swallowed, I couldn't gun down this many.

Dad... who was going to cook for him? Who would tell him that his suit combinations were ugly? Who would listen to him rant about business ventures? Who would... who would be his spoiled daughter?

"I'm sorry dad...I tried, I really did." A wriggling came from the stairs I had just come from and I grimaced as that alien looking shit from the tea shop was still pursuing me. It looked directly at me and somehow I could tell that it was disapproving of my assessment of reality. One of its whip like flagella pointed to both hallways before pointing to me...and then gesturing to itself. Maybe my years of being crazy were paying off, but inside me I knew that it was telling me it would get me out of here if I accepted it. The footsteps grew closer...they had begun to close in on me.
As long as I was alive I could influence my life... so the answer was simple. I dove across the hallway and reached for the tattoo...

Hale Caldwell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Teamwork

Post by Hale Caldwell on Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:48 am

Well the plan is to get out of here and to do that we need to work together. So having a dislocated shoulder as some sort of manly bravado is idiocy, we all need to be in peak condition. So stop with the bullshit."We all had gained some weird powers from whatever we had been infected with, but since we were stuck with these things we needed to make the best of it. I ran to the stairs and nodded to the others, "Hurry up we need to get out of here, follow me."

Hale Caldwell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Can't help but stare...

Post by Jayne_Gemini on Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:47 am

The man not too far from her was right; if they were gonna get out of here they would have to work together as a team. She was doing all she could with this power she had received from these decaying plants but, she still was trying to figure out how she was doing this. Clearly the one man was right and somehow they had powers to do things normal people couldn't do. This reminded her so much of...

No...

This wasn't the time to daydream off in a world beyond this one, right now it was time to spring into action. She knew she had to do something to get them going but, what else could she do right now? She looked around at her following teammates but the one with the dislocated shoulder seemed to catch her looking at him.

"What," he asked her in a smug voice,"You are staring at me."

It was true she happened to catch herself in the act but, he looked so familiar to her. Even in these crucial times her mind always went elsewhere. She remembered something a man once taught her and so she ran behind the man jolting his shoulder back and creating a large sound within the man's arm. He tried to not make a sound as she put his shoulder back into place. He shook a bit but did not create a sound when she did that to him.

"You are Kei Ichihara...aren't you," she said as she made her way back to the group in front of her.

He didn't really answer her but gave her a small nod as she fell a little to her own knees. It seemed that what she did with these vines was exhausting her but, she couldn't give up now. She took a second to breathe and put her hands to her face to try and calm her breathing so she could continue to aid the group.

"How should we do this," she asked.

Jayne_Gemini
Admin

Back to top Go down

Wake of Fire

Post by Hale Caldwell on Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:03 pm

I took hold of the insignia and it coiled up my wrist and made its way to my chest. A sharp stabbing pain brought tears to my eyes as I rolled defensively to avoid-

Fire.

A blazing intensity consumed my senses and I doubled over clutching my chest.

"Stand down!" the men screamed at me as they formed a circle and closed in.

I couldn't move. The men came closer and my body wouldnt react,t it just continued to burn, pain shooting up and down my left arm like I was having a heart attack as the insignia's tendrils coiled around my cardiac organ...

"Stand down!" This man was taller than the rest, more imposing...most likely their leader.

"Miss, drop your weapons." His voice was soothing.

"I-" I tried to move and the man to his left struck with the butt of his rifle and the air was forced from my lungs as it connected with my middle.

"I didn't order you to-"

Hunger...

My head snapped up and I screamed as their guns exploded in a hail of shrapnel and their cries mixed with my own as flames licked their way up my arms possessively.

The sprinklers were activated in an instant but I just stood there as the men clutched bloody hands to their bodies where the guns had stabbed true. The flames would not abate, they continued to grow in strength like two dragons devouring my arms and as the thought came to me they began to shape themselves as such. Was it my imagination? Like seeing shapes in the clouds? Or-

Kasai...we're home.

Hale Caldwell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark_Kei on Sat Aug 27, 2016 3:25 pm

Great it seemed that someone knew who he was; he wasn't too surprised but, he didn't really expect any one of them to notice him. He thought that these people came from different walks of life and that his face would just be another in the crowd. Kei was a visual-star so he was a bit under dressed too so it made him wonder why someone didn't recognize a international star like him. It seems that this female (who called herself Jayne) wasn't necessarily a fan but, she knew who Kei was at least.

"So you can see the importance of me getting out of here huh," he said to her.

"Getting out won't be so easy," she replied,"just because we get out of here doesn't mean we'll be free from these people."

"Well thank you Mistress Obvious," he rolled his eyes,"I know how these kind of people work. I've dealt with it in my past. What we all need to do is to catch up to the bitch with the gun."

After checking everyone to see if they were stable and unhinged from what was binding them down, Kei lead the way down the open door left by the other female. Everyone ran together quickly and carefully as they could. The corridor seem to go forever but not before long they were greeted by another guard from the mystery man. This one was a lot different from the ones they handled earlier. This one was tall and carried a weapon; a large club covered in barbed wire.

"Stay back," he said pushing everyone from this man's view,"let me handle him."

Everyone seemed to nod as the man began to run down the hall towards them. He swung the club towards Kei and he tried to make fast moves against the tall one. He swiftly dodged the man and tried to do a high kick to the guards chest. The guard grabbed onto Kei's leg sending him right into the wall. Before letting Kei collect himself the man drove the wired club into Kei's rib cage. Kei spat blood as pain surged through his rib but, he knew he couldn't stop fighting; he could see that the guard was ready to go after the group he was rolling with. He leaped into the air grabbing the man from behind flipping him onto the ground. With one swift kick Kei brought his steel toed shoe to the man's throat crushing his airways; it wasn't long before another guard perished in front of them.

Jayne and the man that took the bullet out of his leg ran over and looked at the lifeless guard. The sight of another dead body disgusted Kei but, he did what he could to say them again. Jayne tried to reach out to examine the wounds his ribs now sustained.

"I'm fine," he said, "Let's ust keep going; we need to find that chick as son as possible to get out of here."

Dark_Kei

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Antyx7 on Sun Aug 28, 2016 1:58 pm

I unconsciously began to move with the rest of the group, as though my body wasn’t under my control. Shuffling up the stairs, I now could feel exhaustion and fatigue radiating from my body. I was an engineer, a CEO of my own company, not a secret agent or Olympic athlete. Leaning on the railing as we ascended the stairwell, a guard wielding a massive club emerged from the landing, clearly intending to utilize force. The party member with the resemblance of an emotional angst filled adult, took charge and begun to combat the new arrival. Watching the battle unfold, comparing the scene to a Jason Bourne film. As the men began their battle, I did my best to press myself against the wall and willed myself to be unseen. This was utterly ridiculous, there was no logic to the entirety of this place: kidnappings, manipulation of plants and light, and guards with bizarre weaponry. As the guard landed a blow to the man’s ribcage, I took the opportunity to quickly grab Casper’s hand and shuffle behind the guard. Underestimating his reflexes, he swung the club into the ground before my feet and turned to us. For a moment I was sure my life was going to be ending and it would be in an abandoned building in a foreign country with the person I held zero respect for. The guard was yanked down from behind by the bizarre dark character, who proceeded to crush the guard’s windpipe under his foot.

Looking up to the man, “I appreciate the save, but I want to get out of here now.” Turning I tried to open the door to the second floor, no luck. As if setting off a reaction, the sprinkler system triggered and a commotion could be heard from the next floor. “I’m guessing the girl who shot me is having a harder time than she’d hope.”

Sprinting on ahead with Casper close behind, the door to the third floor was wide open and water continued to cascade from the ceiling above. The female who started the spectacle from earlier was on the floor before me, waves of flames danced and coiled around her arms in a panic. Across the room, guards all looked to be recovering from a shock, their hands bleeding and some missing appendages. Did she cause this all? As they all started to approach cautiously, I had to choose to either assist her or to flee back to the others. The phenomena around her arms had enticed me, but was that enough to make me forgive her?

As the guards grew closer, I positioned myself between the two parties and drew my arms out to the side.

“Leave her alone, you monsters!” My words didn’t phase them, nor did I expect it to. A foot away from me I knew, I’d have to try for a physical assault to have any chance of increasing my odds of living. Throwing a punch at the man in front of me, I could see a smirk appear on his face. As my fist collided with the man’s chest, a rush of wind slammed him back into the opposing wall. The wave caused all the guards to be pushed back or staggered off their feet.

Antyx7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Together

Post by Hale Caldwell on Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:34 pm

Water drenched my shirt as I burst out onto the floor. The platinum haired woman shouted and created a shockwave that swept the mercenaries off their feet. "Kei! Take care of the guards! I'll get the girl, the rest of you hurry and get to the exit!"
I ran and slid across the floor towards the red head's side. She seemed to be having a panic attack so I grabbed her shoulders and turned her to face me, "Get yourself together, we'll have time for that later!" She was unresponsive so I swore.
I looked down at my hands, come on, if I could use that light from before. I waved my hands over her body and tried to concentrate but nothing was happening.

"Damn it." I grabbed her unceremoniously and threw her over my shoulder as I ran towards the exit.

Hale Caldwell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Casper: You Are a Special!

Post by Antyx7 on Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:27 pm

Droplets cascaded down around me, my body being pulled along with Ravyn into the room on the third floor. Puddles began to form across the floor, the girl from before now seemed to be unconscious on the floor. Battered guards with bleeding and scorched hands recovered from their staggered states, and now began to cautiously approach us. In a blink of an eye, Ravyn stood before the woman that shot her, clearly attempting to protect her from the mercenaries. As the closed the distance, I was certain that they would recapture the two girls, but I should be accustomed to her now. Ravyn drew back her fist and propelled it into the guard’s lower abdomen, the air pulled from around me and rushed towards the guards, causing them all to be shoved back. Mouth gaped, I was having a hard time coming up with a scientific reason for the development of supernatural abilities, just a hypothesis that they had to be linked to the events from downstairs.

I staggered forwards, one of the males rushed to the unconscious girl’s side and instructed the rest of us. Getting to the door was a simple task, but I was still having a hard time trying to move, the vision in my right eye still severed. Taking a step across the drenched floor, I felt slightly more assured with walking, like I was being helped across the room. Trying my luck on the door’s handle, I violently shook it but realized that the electronic lock wasn’t unengaging. Thinking about the others so far, each of them have been able to utilize some new “gifts”. Maybe I could at least trick the computer in disengaging the locking mechanism. Placing my hand on the damp electronic pad, I didn’t know how to trigger any powers, but I knew I needed this door opened...now. Over my shoulders I could see the others getting their bearings, including the guards. Shit.

“Come on door, I need this now!” I forced my hand harder on the panel and felt the glass break under the force. On command, the droplets of water around the panel collected in my palm and pushed through the cracks, short circuiting and causing sparks to fly from the system . With a loud thud, the door retracted into the frame and our path to freedom was now clear.

“Everyone come on! Hurry!”

Antyx7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top